Effective Date: June 1, 2014
Information We Collect
We collect PII: We may collect Personally-Identifiable Information (“PII”) from you, but only if you provide it voluntarily. PII refers to any information that uniquely identifies or can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a specific person.
This may mean:
- your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, title, birth date, gender, employer or company name and business details, purchasing data, language, nationality, work and/or professional experience and skill set and salary;
- the name and email address of another person provided to us by you;
- information for using online registration and/or payment options or otherwise managing a user account.
This demographic information may include:
- the referring domain name, your internet protocol (IP) addresses, your browser type, and your operating system type.
- to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, and other similar information
How We Use Information (including PII) That We Collect
When you provide us with PII, we may use that information to:
- comply with legal requirements;
- to communicate with you in response to your submissions to us;
- to respond to your employment submission(s) and/or request(s);
- to provide you with information relating to us and our products and/or services, including but not limited to e-newsletters, sweepstakes, promotions, new product details or offers, marketing materials, and customized advertisements particular to your interests and/or previous experiences with us;
- to process payments relating to purchases you make;
- to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
Do We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may share your PII and anonymous information for our businesses purposes and as legally permitted. For example, we may share:
- We may disclose PII for legal compliance purposes, to protect our companies, and in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose PII in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to protect the confidentiality and security of our records pertaining to you, to limit our legal liability or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
The Site is not directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect any PII from children under thirteen years of age unless the collection complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
If we discover that a child under the age of thirteen (13) years has provided us with PII, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that child’s PII from our systems.
Links To Other Sites
How We Protect Your Information
While we have put in place measures that we deem reasonable to safeguard information that we collect from you, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information on or transmitted over the Internet. As a result, we make no warranty regarding the security of any information you transmit to us via the Site and you do so at your own risk.
Whether contacting us by phone, mail or email, please include the specific website to which your request relates so that we may ensure timely and efficient resolution of your request. We will contact any person lodging a formal complaint or requesting a correction to his/her personally identifiable information and will cooperate with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that cannot be resolved between us and any individual(s). You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our assets, or any other corporate transfer, exchange or restructuring, whatever form it may take, we may transfer your information to one or more successor entities in the transaction(s).